Saturday 8 September 2012

Dissecting a mango- how?

No, seriously, how do you cut up a mango I've no idea? I'm staying at my parents & they have a seriously ripe, juicy looking mango sat in their fruit bowl. I wanted it but didn't know how to cope with it.

I always buy 'difficult' fruit ready prepared but I eventually persuaded my mum to cut the mango up for me and it was luscious. Like I said to my mum, I'm only 33; it's her duty ;-)

So it turns out that fruit purchased in their original state are far more tasty than those prepackaged. Who knew Seriously!

Breakfast was mango (prepared by mum!), plum, grapes & peach.

I resisted all temptation for bread, Stilton & chocolate biscuits & opted for a substantial salad of beetroot, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, grapes & cheddar. Was really delicious. See pic below.

For dinner I had pasta with a portobello mushroom & spinach sauce. Really filling.

Only 10 weeks til the cruise where my brother gets married. I now need to start upping my body magic to be able to get into the dress I want to get.

So if anyone knows how to cut up a mango please do let me know @amy8n .




No comments:

Post a Comment