Monday 15 June 2015

Clean 9 day 2- temptation

Bizarrely enough I went to bed feeling bloated last night. I was feeling quite trim until I had the salad for dinner then bam, hello bloated stomach. 

This morning I've got a bit of a headache and a general feeling of fatigue and yuckiness. I do have RA though so it could just as easily be that. Plus side, I don't feel hungry.

I took my 3 year old son to Costa for lunch and watched him devour a cheese & ham toastie while I sat nursing a pot of green tea. Oh how I could have eaten every single cake in that coffee shop. But I didn't! 

A rather yawny afternoon.  Hoping that this 'energy burst' I keep reading about comes soon. Focusing on the fact that tomorrow morning is my first weigh in PLUS I get to sit down and eat an actual meal!

A 20 minute stroll and about 10 mins of housework make up my exercise today. Not quite managed the full quota today & the exercise level is supposed to step up a notch tomorrow. Must make the effort so that I get the results I want.

It's fair to say I've struggled a bit this afternoon. Bad headache and felt a bit nausious but I've stuck with the plan so hopefully the scales will be kind in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Forever Clean 9 Pack, stabilised aloe vera gel is the primary source of our phenomenal products and we take great care in making sure we continuously provide you with the very best aloe on the planet. As one of our primary sources, Forever owns its own aloe plantation in the Rio Grande Valley of southern Texas. In addition we also own a 6,500-acre plantation in the Dominican Republic—the largest in the world.

    ReplyDelete