Sunday 14 June 2015

Clean 9 Day 1

Day 1 of Clean 9 is finally here & I've woken ridiculously early- starving hungry & with the RA aches & pains I haven't experienced for a while. Typical but I'm not going to let RA spoil this for me- I'm in control.

Yesterday felt like the last supper. I had a couple of glasses of Pimms and some of my foodie favourites but I didn't go mad- although the temptation was their!  I've worked hard to lose the 11lbs so I don't want to blow that. I'm seeing the C9 as a kickstart or a boost & certainly not as a fad diet.

Day 1 Breakfast- The supplement tablets are large but slipped down easily with water. The Aloe Vera gel is very bitter tasting and downing two shots of it was not overly pleasant but I managed it.

By mid morning I felt a bit light headed and slightly jittery but that feeling got better as the day went on. There has been great banter on our Facebook group page which has kept me going. 

For lunch I blended the chocolate shake powder with almond milk and a handful of strawberries. It was tasty & I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. 

Tonight I'll be having a plate of salad vegetables from the free foods list. Do you think I'll go to hell if I put a squirt of lemon juice over it?!! 

So all in all day 1 wasn't too bad & I've not felt anyway near as hungry as I thought I would. I feel absolute exhausted though- think I'll sleep well tonight!


1 comment:

  1. Always keeping my eye out for fad diets and supplements trying to to steal your well-earned cash, I’ve seen the Clean 9 detox cleanse diet come up a lot in social media recently. With claims that you can lose up to 12lb over 9 days by taking aloe, bee pollen and garcinia supplements, I thought it was worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete